Re: Emco Compact 5 Tool Turret Changer 6 turning - aftermarket turret plate only one

Sharp.Shooter

Anyone selling stock turret? I have standard and upgraded (220P) plate, but I would like to set it up on my PC5, that is retrofitted to Linux.
Thanks
Stefan

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 16:43, David Rabenius <taborboy78@...> wrote:

It appears from the ad that this seller fabricated the plates as they listed several other items that would work on this turret. You could always buy this one and sell your stock turret (if you have one) the stock ones bring  around $500.

If you had a CAD drawing it wouldn’t be cheap to have one machined unless yo did it yourself. Also I don’t know how you can configure it using stock EMCO electronics.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Stefan Kovačević
062-655-600