Re: Controls for EMCOTURN 120

marty_in_mesa

What don't you like about the Centroid Interface? Pretty clean and straight forward.
Certainly your choice.
Plus side to Centroid is the hardware and software come from the same company who has specialized in CNC Machine motion control for over 30 years.
Good support too. I have a pair of Emcoturn 220's I'll be doing in the near future.
Best of luck to you in whatever  you choose to do!

Marty

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:09 PM robbrwstr via Groups.Io <robbrwstr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I recently purchased a machine but it has no controls.  I have watched Marty's Acorn conversion videos and am  impressed with his work.  With that being said I am not a fan of centroids user interface and the need for a pc for it to run.  I may still go that route but I really like the Masso but am apprehensive about the communication with the tool changer.  I am not a big fan of buying the Chinese controller in case I run into issues.  What route should I take?????