Re: compact 5 lathe

hurtisover2011

Thanks for the email but l as l don't know how much you want l don't want to waste any more of your time.
Ed

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 19:17 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
Must note this the cnc  lathe.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 2:24 p.m. hurtisover2011, <estonianed@...> wrote:
Thanks for replying, but you did'nt include how much you wanted for it. I am in Manchester so will have to consider the cost of picking it up.
Ed

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 11:12 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
It's in workshop at ex20 3nf. If that's any where near.  Can call me on 07946 295826 if you have any questions.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, 7:49 a.m. hurtisover2011, <estonianed@...> wrote:
Hi Nick, l might be interested depending on where you are located and the asking price.
Ed

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, 22:17 nicholas Gear, <Nicholasgear@...> wrote:
Thinking of selling my compact 5 lathe if anyone is interested as It not getting used enough.

nick