Tool changing turret died

dennisjansen.swe@...

So i bought a compact 5 cnc some time ago mostrly to learn the basics needed for homegarage use. Everything has been working fine except the tool turret. Already from day 1 it acted a bit strange. When it starts to rotate about half the traveled way between 2 tools it "skipps / jumps / jerks" for a split second. After this it smoothly continues and then reverses to lock the tool. Always did this and to my knowledge always centered dead on. Now yesterday it stopped just when doing the jerk and now it is jammed in between 2 tools. I can force it by hand to rotate some more but does not reverse or index the tool at all... So where to start?