Re: FreeDos installation help for Emco Lathe 2.8

jonathanp51203@...

Thank you for responding.

Yes, I have the manual, but you may be right on the fact that freedos is non-compatible with the EMCO software. I am under the assumption that the hardware is perfectly well. I will try to install a pure dos 6.2 setup and upgrade to windows 98 since that is likely going to work out if anything else.

When I boot up dos, it directs me to the C: drive, I navigate to the installation files and can install the files perfectly, I have used the Simulator which also runs properly, just running compact.exe seems to never run. Thank you for again for helping, I'll see to it tomorrow and give you an update.