Re: EMCO6p home switches

marty_in_mesa

As was previously mentioned, look for the sensors on the ballscrew pulleys. You line up marks (Arrows) and then set home. The control should turn the screws until the sensors trip.
My Emcoturn 140, 220 and 120's work this way and there is nothing wrong with it.
Marty

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 2:55 PM arjan.dijk <arjan.dijk@...> wrote:
Im got a very early converted Mach3 EMCO6p and I'm looking if it has any home/limit switches? Where should I look? It does not home, or give a signal passing a certain point, so it must bebe connected or set when it is there.

So where to find the home switches? If they are not there, am I really supposed to home on a piece?

Can I find some technical drawings about this machine?