Re: Trying again to run Emco PC Turn 55 having issues

User0n3

Looked at the file system in the WinNC folder. PC's are on correct machine. One is a very old 386 that has no usb ports. I would need to buy a usb card for that old system for usb functionality. Not if it interferes with IRQ assignments.

I know it can get quirky the more software is being run. Especially on older limited machines.

Anyway, that Avenue has not yielded any progress so moving onto the 24v check. I will do after I write emco for MSD files.

Will post results later tonight with pics.