From: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io> on behalf of User0n3 via Groups.Io <chico_181@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:37:59 AM
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] Trying again to run Emco PC Turn 55 having issues

I didnt mention this before but each machine has it's own pc. They each have their own installation of WinNC and WinConfig. I played with WinConfig options a bit to look for possible settings screen and there are some that indicate communication between pc and emco but nothing I knew to change. Perhaps the MSD disk is all that is needed.