Re: Trying again to run Emco PC Turn 55 having issues

User0n3

Ok so I couldn't devote time to checking the PC Turn 55 with multimeter at the moment do I tried to hook up the PC Mill 55 that I have to see if it would function.

I get more led lights inside that cabinet yet still get the ACIF 8140 error. I'm thinking this may be a configuration issue?

What is needed to run these machines? From general observations I take it there are two bits of software needed. One is WinNC that handles the coding and the other is WinConfig where you set the I/O details for communication between machine and PC.

Is this correct so far?