Re: Trying again to run Emco PC Turn 55 having issues

User0n3

Not sure where to check for voltages. Does anyone  happen to have the electrical schematics for these machines? I can trace power from the switch to components and check for voltages to figure out if they are receiving signal.

Checked ebay for AC 95 PC cards. They are expensive as heck! For 500$ you could almost get all the parts for a full on conversion to steppers and new software. Thinking that might be the way to go if this thing doesnt start up soon I may just go that route.