Re: Trying again to run Emco PC Turn 55 having issues

rcflyer

The Lenze not working would give a "main drive not ready" after starting the drives. I think it will not get power until the PC talks to the AC95 and you hit the auxiliary drives button.

Check voltages, 24V specifically. The green led probably means you have some voltage there, but make sure.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 11:55 AM User0n3 <chico_181@...> wrote:
So I looked inside the cabinet and only found one led lit up solid green. No other lights on anywhere. I thought I remembered the Lenze VFD also having lights on last time I did this check. Can anyone confirm what LEDs are lit on a functioning machine?