Ang.:Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] Vmc100 /tm02 MSD

Tony Schalburg

Hi Doug
I can open the file, and Read it
😁
Will try print it and punch it in, and see what Will happen.
😁
Thank you
Regards

På ons., den 23. okt. 2019 klokken 4:26, Doug Wilson
<calmissile@...> skrev:

Tony,

Let me know if you can open this file.  I don’t remember if this the original or after I took out the FMS robot stuff.

Also have some notes that I will send in separate email.

Doug