Re: WINNC

Jan Emco

I do have a running PC 50 Mill but with corrupt floppies.
So I am interested in any software that I can find that can be used with this machine

I also have a Siemens terminal but lacks the software to realy use it.

Jan
(From the Netherland)

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 10:48:05 AM GMT+1, David Owen via Groups.Io <david.owen17@...> wrote:

I am in the UK. I have the msd disks for both machines but you need to have the msd disks specifically for your machines. Another post on here has explained how to get them.
I will check the disks that I have to make sure that I have a copy of winNC and if you still don't have a copy I will sort a copy out for you.

On Monday, February 18, 2019, 12:48 am, alcost@... wrote:

David,
I could use a copy of your winNC and MSD data disk for my emco pc 50 turn and mill. Do you also happen to have winCam? would be willing to pay for it.
my phone number is 205-240-0742.