Re: ISA computer card PC Turn 50? Moderator: Moderators

arjan.dijk

Will not run under Windows XP as it does not support your EMCO. As I understand because you need to be be able to assign hardware IRQ adresses, winXP does nog support that

Op ma 18 feb. 2019 om 06:48 schreef <emco@...>:

even fault cards still interested to buy them , I can fix them , also I have a working machine pcturn 55 with rs-485 card , still in perfect shape and the fanuc0t is working perfect with winnc32 on win98, I do not have the installation disks
that is why I cloned the hard disk as a back up , interested to buy the installation software so I can try to see if I can run it under winxp x32?.  I need a backup isa card if possible.