Re: WTB - Emco PC Turn 55 Lathe ISA / PCI Card

wild_kow

Marty, have you contacted Austria? I was told a year or so ago by a reliable source that they could still be purchased but that may no longer be true.

John

From: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io> on behalf of marty_in_mesa <marty.escarcega@...>
Sent: 08 July 2018 22:55
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] WTB - Emco PC Turn 55 Lathe ISA / PCI Card

In the USA, Emco says they no longer have the RS485 cards.
Marty

On Jul 8, 2018 2:46 PM, "wild_kow" <jwild@...> wrote:

They are specific Emco cards for the PC50 and PC55 lathe/mills. The RS485 for the PC55 is a full length card needing the full length of the ISA slot - has a slot in the card contact connector. The PC50 card only uses the first section of the slot.

As far as I know, they are still available from Emco but cost in the region of £UK 700/800.

John