From: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io> on behalf of John Kiely via Groups.Io <john_kiely@...>
Sent: 08 July 2018 22:25
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Subject: [Emco-CNC-Users] CNC Turn 55 Also Need Help

Hi guys I already posted a message asking for help but as the group was in the process of moving over things might have gone a bit awry.
Similar to another post I am also setting up a EMCO CNC Turn 55.
I have the emco RS485 Card a W95 computer and the software is already installed.
I need to test this machine, I haven't a clue as I have never operated this machine before.

Can anyone give me a a simple rundown on how to test this machine using the G-Code program?
Last thing I want is for the saddle to crash in to the chuck.
So a simple rundown on how to test and calibrate would be most useful.
I also need to know what the msd file is for?

Can anyone help?

Regards

John Kiely