Re: WTB - Emco PC Turn 55 Lathe ISA / PCI Card

marty_in_mesa

In the USA, Emco says they no longer have the RS485 cards.
Marty

On Jul 8, 2018 2:46 PM, "wild_kow" <jwild@...> wrote:

They are specific Emco cards for the PC50 and PC55 lathe/mills. The RS485 for the PC55 is a full length card needing the full length of the ISA slot - has a slot in the card contact connector. The PC50 card only uses the first section of the slot.

As far as I know, they are still available from Emco but cost in the region of £UK 700/800.

John

From: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io> on behalf of Manfred Vormbaum <manfredv1@...>
Sent: 08 July 2018 19:39
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] WTB - Emco PC Turn 55 Lathe ISA / PCI Card

If I understand you it is a specific card for Emco.

In that case I my card will not be suitable.

Manfred

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 2:37 PM <androidge23@...> wrote:
It’s the dual rs485 card looks like the rest of the Emco cards. Only difference is the chip likely on the card is for the 55. Versus another model. Only way to know is if you knew where it came from and or try it