From: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io> on behalf of Manfred Vormbaum <manfredv1@...>
Sent: 08 July 2018 19:39
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] WTB - Emco PC Turn 55 Lathe ISA / PCI Card

If I understand you it is a specific card for Emco.

In that case I my card will not be suitable.

Manfred

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 2:37 PM <androidge23@...> wrote:
It’s the dual rs485 card looks like the rest of the Emco cards. Only difference is the chip likely on the card is for the 55. Versus another model. Only way to know is if you knew where it came from and or try it