Re: WTB - Emco PC Turn 55 Lathe ISA / PCI Card

Manfred Vormbaum

Can you give us an idea of what type of card that would be?

I have an ISA I/O card but have no idea whether it is PC Turn compatible.

Manfred

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 1:49 PM <androidge23@...> wrote:
Among my other projects this summer, fixing a pc turn 55 I bought before this 50 that ended up getting abused prior to delivery. Long story short, don't paypal direct anything of value, you will loose if its a lemon.
One of the parts missing was the software and the card. I have since found the software thanks to numerous helpful people but no one seems to have an extra or no longer needed card for a 55.
If anyone has the PC Turn 55 lathe compatible card,   please email me or reply here. I'll make you an offer.