Re: Compact 5 PC retrofitting project

marty_in_mesa

There are many sources for VFD's. Based on horse power size. Automationdirect.com, look at the sensorless vector GS3.
There are many others out there. I did not look to see what they charge for their drive. I would inquire if the motor you chose and the VFD are a matched pair.

Marty

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 8:00 AM KR Lynn <krlynn@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 07:41 am, marty_in_mesa wrote:
I would buy the VFD elsewhere, or inquire about the pricing for it.
Thanks for the reply, Marty. Why would you buy the VFD elsewhere? What price would you expect to pay for one?