Re: WINNC

wild_kow

One thought, is the cable good?

John

From: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io <Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io> on behalf of androidge23@... <androidge23@...>
Sent: 06 July 2018 05:10
To: Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Emco-CNC-Users] WINNC

well, I tried a new computer I bought off craigslist. A Bit newer than the one I was given in age. everything still looks and acts the same as before, even tho this one does not have the funky 90 degree angle ISA slot adapter and does not have on board video, which I attributed any further issues to be. Im pretty sure the software is botched or the card is dead. I do not see how as it was purchased "in working order". any fuses hidden away inside I should check?
It appears the actual communication board inside does not light up, while everything else does.