Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Emco_cnc_users] Emco F1 CNC Stepper Motor

Hi Francis

Nema 23 is a direct bolt on replacement for the Emco stepper, the shaft size is 6.35mm (1/4") as Emco but may be a little shorter output shaft but you can always secure the steel output pinion with Loctite or similar.

Quoted holding torque is about twice that of the original Emco stepper so should be OK.

Keep us informed of your updating progress.

Marcus