Re: Henk, do you still have any spindle speed pcbs?

Jan

Hi Marcus

I'm in Switzerland, but the lathe is from Netherlands. It's a Mark II, so I'm not able to check the functioning of M Codes at all, but my plan was to upgrade it to the A6C114004 version - bytheway, is there any one around to sell a pcb of this version? Otherwise there's a source in Germany where the upgrade is still available.  I know, that I might be unable to use M codes at all if it's not wired properly, but I'd give it a try, even if it fails. And hey - the lathe is from the Netherlands, so it may work)

Jan

Am 14.03.2018 um 12:12 schrieb xpylonracer@... [Emco_cnc_users]:

Hi Jan

Yes M26 can be used on the Emco control, it is one of the additional M codes used for auxilary switching, somewhere in the manual it shows the schematic.

Henk supplied an add-on pcb with components to wire into the original circuit to effect the speed control, I am not sure if he still has any for sale,perhaps he will see this post and respond.

I am pretty sure the M26 cannot be used for this function on lathes where the motor has been changed and so the original motor control is not in service, again if Henk sees this he may comment, or possibly Walt ?

Are you in Netherlands ?

Marcus