Re: Henk, do you still have any spindle speed pcbs?

Emgee Radian

Hi Jan

Yes M26 can be used on the Emco control, it is one of the additional M codes used for auxilary switching, somewhere in the manual it shows the schematic.

Henk supplied an add-on pcb with components to wire into the original circuit to effect the speed control, I am not sure if he still has any for sale,perhaps he will see this post and respond.

I am pretty sure the M26 cannot be used for this function on lathes where the motor has been changed and so the original motor control is not in service, again if Henk sees this he may comment, or possibly Walt ?

Are you in Netherlands ?

Marcus