Files

notewell48 <notewell@...>

Hi Folks
I have uploaded the 2.8 software and a copy of my instruction manual.
The manual is not a pretty thing but it works, it is in word format.
My manual is earlier than 2.8 and some things in the software are not
mentioned, but it all we seem to have available at the moment.
If anyone feels inclined to convert it to pdf so it can be read by
folks who do not have word that is fine by me.
Alternatively people can download the free Open Office software which
works with word documents.
I hope we can also create some sort of short document which can help a
newcomer to get up and running easily.