Re: Rough Valuation.

m.wg@...

Hi Des

Upload a picture of your actual machine otherwise the Mk cannot be confirmed, the 1 pictured is a Mk2.  Also state what equipment you have with it such as 3 and 4 jaw chucks, steady, faceplate, collet chuck and collets, tailstock drill chuck, fixed/live centres, Tooling block and toolholders, tool setting plate and microscope, RS232 computer connecting lead.
Any or all of these parts make a difference to the value, also of course does it function in Manual and cnc mode ?

I live in West Norfolk, UK. are you close as I am looking for 1 for conversion ?

Rgds, Marcus