Re: need help troubleshooting a CNC5... was working, now not so much...

eric warner

Marcus (or anyone else who might know :) ) -

I have been chasing voltages down for the past few days and have narrowed my search down to the main power board.  Pins 5 and 6 seem to provide 5V to some of the other circuits in the machine (according to the schematics I can find, as well as the second machine that is working...).  On the machine in question I am only getting about 1 V.  Obviously this points to something on the board.  I found some posts (and put a reply into that thread asking for more information) from about 6 years ago.  I'm wondering if we have any other information to add to this.

Thanks again for all the help!

Eric