Re: c5cnc

eric warner

Ken -

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.  I figured something like that had happened.  I appreciate the pictures.  I would like to get these from you, and any of the other components you are looking to part with.  You had mentioned that you had the motors as well.  I have two of these lathes and one of them just stopped working a few weeks ago so I am looking to get spare parts as much as I can so that I can keep them both running :).  If it is possible to do before the holiday that would be great as I will have some time off over the holiday and I could work on this.

Glad to hear that you are back up and amongst the living again!  Let me know what you need from me to get these on the way.

Thanks again!

Eric