Re: Mike's free interface program

eric warner

Charlie -

Thanks for continuing to add to the discussion.  I figured that someone here could easily host the webpage on an existing setup.  I think though that there is value in keeping the domain name alive because there is so much documentation around that points you to "www.mikesfreeinterface.com".  Usually on the hosting plans they are more than happy to sell you another domain name for a reduced rate.  I know I picked up another one a couple years ago for only $10/year or something like that.

I agree the traffic won't be very much on the site so that it will probably be barely noticed by the server so we don't need to have any great big plan.

I think the biggest hurdle we have is getting the files for the site as it has been and putting them somewhere :).

Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

Thanks again!

Eric