Re: Mike's free interface program

eric warner

First off a big thanks to Henk for keeping MFI up and running to this point!!!

I think as a group we need to make sure that we keep the mikesfreeinterface.com webpage up and available as a resource.  I'm not sure what that entails, but I know enough to know that it is possible, we just need to make sure that we don't loose the files that were hosted.  If we can get those from Henk then we can get them on another host, or perhaps we can take up a collection and just pay the hosting fees from whoever Henk had it hosted with.

I am currently swamped with projects so I don't think I can pick this up right now.  After the holidays I might be able to pick up organizing the transfer of the webpage.  I just want to make sure we don't loose the files.  If we can as a group figure out where they are that would be a great first step.

Let's keep this alive with comments here :)

Thanks again Henk!!!

Eric