Re: Emco 120 Project

Croonen

very intresting project the only thing I regret on you project that you still work whit printer poorts I works for my Emco project turing machines whit the LeaveBoy77 controllers it works very good and it works on USB for the tool changer you need a 4 axis controller. I only use this controllers at the moment I have use the most things that there are on the market but about price quailty is this at the moment the best board on the market.

I have a Emco120 project I would like to sell. I bought the project thinking I would have time to work on it,but that isn't going to happen. Here is a link for pictures. http://jdpiazza.com/pages/Emco120/Emco120.html
If you have an interest leave a message
Thanks.