Re: CAD CAM Software for Compact 5 CNC

alpinasjofallet

It may not be exactly what you want, but its free and its source code is also available:

http://www.lucubratory.eu/projects/emco-compact-5-cnc-simulator/

Regards

--- In Emco_cnc_users@..., "icpms0815" <icp-ms@...> wrote:

Hi
I'm looking for a CAD CAM Software for my Emco Compact 5 CNC.
I tried the very old Program from the file Section running it with DOSBOX. The Programm ist working, but I can't save Programs I made, when i try I loose all my data.
And I can't send Programs directly to the Compact 5 CNC.

Is there some more actuall software that I can use?

I have no problems with programming a contour in G-Code but programming the rough cycles before the contouring is dificult for me, especially when I use G02 and G03