Re: Emco CAD Cam with new PC?

Henk Verschuren

Hi Cam,

I didn't try myself, but according to the messages DOSOX will run under WIN7 (32 and 64 bit).

I am using the Emco Basis CADCAM that you will find in the files section: FILES >
'Emco compact 5 cnc lathe' > '5CNC.ZIP'.
Speed is not really an issue I think. Any computer will be much faster then the 'original' ones.

One of the users hacked the program so it can send files at 9600 baud (in stead of 300). I didn't try it yet though.

Regards,
Henk