Re: cheap retrofit with the Allegro UCN5804B chip

keizer.peter <keizer.peter@...>

Hi Mike,

That's why i'd like to make a tutorial after i've finished it.
So people like you can also do the trick with a proper manual.

It's not thanks to me, but thanks to the other people out here who know how to do this.

--- In Emco_cnc_users@..., Mike Sharp wrote:

I just wanted to mention that I'm really interested in this retrofit. I'm not yet ready to scrap all the electronics in my compact 5. It generally does what I need now. However, this hack would allow me to occasionally make more complex parts than I can express in ~200 instructions.

--Mike