From: Emco_cnc_users@... [Emco_cnc_users@...] On Behalf Of belgyseppe [belgyseppe@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:41 AM
To: Emco_cnc_users@...
Subject: [Emco_cnc_users] Re: DC motor

Because the engine is broke, and I can't find the axact same motor in Belgium. And we are not allowed to do the chance with a second handed motor. but thanks

--- In Emco_cnc_users@...<mailto:Emco_cnc_users%40yahoogroups.com>, Marty Escarcega wrote:

Its a 90vdc .5hp motor. Why do you want to change it? Its a good motor. DC
controllers are readily available and would give you variable speed.
Marty