Re: Welturn Software

postema_indian

Hi Adam and David,

Finally I got it on the users site. The program from welturn for running your machine with the computer. My name will be in the screen when running the program but there's a textfile with my name in it. When you change that in your name, your name will be on the screen in stead of mine.

good luck with it.

--- On Thu, 1/3/13, adan333 wrote:

Subject: [Emco_cnc_users] Re: Welturn Software
To: Emco_cnc_users@...
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 3:52 AM

I think a few of us are in the same boat. I would like to get a copy as well. I did receive a floppy disk with my lathe. but up till now i dont have the ability to read a floppy drive.
thanks
adam

--- In Emco_cnc_users@..., "iain" wrote:
>
> I have the original welturn software on hard drive but old laptop only has floppy drive so im not sure i can get it off.
>
> Id also appreciate a copy of latest welturn, I have asked welsoft about getting it through them but they have stopped even replying to emails now.
>
>
>
> --- In Emco_cnc_users@..., "nz_dgraham" wrote:
> >
> > Hi Henk-Jan
> > I take it that it is to big to just email to me. If possible, would you be able to upload it to a file sharing site, so that i can download it of that, such as rapidshare.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > David Graham
> >
> > --- In Emco_cnc_users@..., henk-jan postema wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi David,
> > >  
> > > I'm a user of the welturn and welmill software and it seems to work ok. I do have the compact 5 pc. The software-cd includes the program for the compact 5 pc and compact 5 cnc. The only thing that I don't know is how everything works with the toolchanger cause the 5 pc doesn't have one. I can provide you the software but have to figure out how I can deliver it to you.
> > >  
> > > see you Henk-Jan.
> > >
> > > --- On Thu, 5/17/12, nz_dgraham wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > From: nz_dgraham
> > > Subject: [Emco_cnc_users] Welturn Software
> > > To: Emco_cnc_users@...
> > > Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012, 1:06 PM
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >  
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hi everyone.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have a copy of the Welturn software that they could email to me, as it seems that i have lost the software, however I have the upgrade card so I need to software to run the lathe.
> > > I have tried emailing Welsoft, but have yet to get a reply.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > David
> > >
> >
>

Join Emco-CNC-Users@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.