Re: EMCO Unimat PC

alpinasjofallet

It runs only under MS-DOS and the controller card needs an ISA-slot (not the PCI-slot used since about year 2000). i.e you will need an old computer, at leat 10 years old.

btw. I have put up an instruction video on Youtube on the control software. Search for Unimat PC cnc.

Best regards

--- In Emco_cnc_users@..., "baartmanteun" <t.baartman@...> wrote:

I have the opportunity to buy an EMCO Unimat PC CNC with which seems to be the original software and computercard.
I was wondering on what operating system is this software running and will I be able to run it on a Windows XP machine or should it be DOS.
Please I am a super newbie so any information is more than welcome

Regards,

Teun