Re: PC 5 Manual

Ron

Ron,

winzip will let you us it for free to unzip files you just cant zip file untill you pay for it... I used it for years like that!!!!!

Ron

Ron Kline wrote:
Well I guess that takes care of it for me , I just went to Win zip site and the want $29.95 to download there big wonderful fancy unziper NOT !!!

Ron wrote:
Ron,

I just check out my files on the site and it unzip just fine.... you need winzip 9.0 and microsoft office word...

I hope thats helps...Ron

Ron K wrote:
I just downloaded part of the PC 5 manual but it will not open , it is
a zip file but it will not unzip I get an error message " unknown
compression type "
Any one know what the problem is ?

Ron Kline

Ron Kline