Re: Messages

Ron

Nigel,

send me the manual the way that you have it... is it all one file? and I will give it a try.... and all the info that I will need to do it...

Ron

notewell48 wrote:
Well that last message was a mess, so much for using the rich-text
editor
I am seeing in the menu
Post
Chat
Files
Photos
Links
Polls
Members
Nowhere can I find a way to find messages and they do not show up on
the home page like the other Emco group.

Anybody want to volunteer to fix this problem with putting the manual
in the files section, I am happy to email it to some one, but I am
getting a bit fed up trying to upload it, it is just not happening
for me.

PM me with your email and I will send it to you
Thanks
Nigel

Yahoo! Photos