Where does this capacitor belong!

Dennis Ashworth

I was working on a non mini version of the K3/0 when I noticed a component rattling inside the case. It turned out to be a small can like a (transistor top) marked 10 and 25v. I’m assuming this is a 10 mfd, 25 v caps.

After an extensive search, my theory is this part is C8 on the K103 main board. The location on the board is the upper left corner as viewed from the front panel. It’s between U2 and U3.

Does someone have their K3 open who can confirm C8 looks as I describe above? Second question …. Can this be replaced by a tantalum cap of the same value?

Thanks
Dennis K7FL
Las Vegas