Topics

Using M1-M4 buttons DVR and N1MM, SSB, won't repeat...

Neil G

I'm  using the published macros to key the M1-M4 bottons
with N1MM and built in DVR...
I'm not having any difficulty getting the K3s to CQ with M1 , but with
N1MM in "repeat"..its not dropping between transmits...stays "keyed" thru
to message again...
Thoughts?
Thanks,
Neil
AE1P

Mike Heideman

You need to set the repeat interval (Ctrl-R in N1MM) to a length that is longer than your message. 7 to 9 seconds seems about right for most CQ messages but you may have to set it longer if you talk slowly or have a long message.

73,
-Mike, N7MH

Neil, AE1P wrote:
I'm  using the published macros to key the M1-M4 bottons
with N1MM and built in DVR...
I'm not having any difficulty getting the K3s to CQ with M1 , but with
N1MM in "repeat"..its not dropping between transmits...stays "keyed" thru
to message again...
Thoughts?
Thanks,
Neil
AE1P

Neil G

That was exactly the fix, Mike...per N1MM support...logger
doesn't know "length" of message...so add 5 sec to recorded
length of message...works fine now...
73,
Neil
AE1P