Topics

Sundays 80 meter net

Paul Van Dyke

Many apologies for the missing Net Control. about 15 mins before it was to start, I kicked 80 meter on and had a mindblowing SWR.. went out and had a branch come down on it. I tried to make the 40 work on 80 (knew it would not do it well.) I contacted ?? and I told him that I was unable to do the net.  I cut the branch the next morning and got the antenna up to normal height and swr.
Very sorry ... it was not planned

See you next Sunday or on the air

Paul  KB9AVO

Lance

Sorry I missed the net. I talked with Paul on 3.817 about his
antenna being a problem.

Did not check 3.822 for the net, after that. Should have know
better.

73, Lance
WNØL