From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith_WE6R
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 11:24 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] Relay K11 KRX3 Sub-in board

Hi Chet;
It is more likely a problem on the Sub-in board, like some or all of the 5 pins missed the socket, or the little board is plugged in to the RF board wrong.
Also, there is a little black choke on that little board that gets knocked off.
It could be the 3db splitter transformer too, look closely at the legs, the wires break or the solder did not melt the enamel.
Take the handle side panel off and inspect.
Keith WE6R Elecraft K3/K4 Tech