Topics

PF1

Mel Marcus

Is there a way to program the PF1 key to toggle between coarse and fine?

Mel
NE9A

Kelly Breed

What is wrong with using the button that already does that?

Kelly
AJ6KZ

On Mar 24, 2020, at 11:13 PM, Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:

Is there a way to program the PF1 key to toggle between coarse and fine?

Mel
NE9A

Mel Marcus

Kelly, I find that due to the proximity of the VFO A to the fine coarse key, occasionally the freq changes. But is that your answer to my question?