Topics

P3VGA for sale

Charlie T, k3ICH

Sorry, fat-fingered it…….”P3 VGA”

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie T, k3ICH
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 2:08 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] P2VGA for sale

I have an extra, complete P3VGA option board with the installation manual, hardware and VGA cable.

I will ship it (US) for $275.

73, Charlie k3ICH

Jim Smith

Is this the P3SVGA board?

73, Jim  VE7FO

I have an extra, complete P3VGA option board with the installation manual, hardware and VGA cable.

I will ship it (US) for $275.

73, Charlie k3ICH

Charlie T, k3ICH

Yes, it is the total package you receive if you ordered the VGA output option for the P3.

However, you are #3 on the list of potential buyers.

73, Charlie k3ICH