P3 - SVGA & TX Monitor Options ?

Nolan - KI5IO

I have my name on the wish list for the above noted options for my P3. Of course (like most everyone else) we don't know if or when any of the 'wish-list options' will be available.

That being said has anyone seen or dared consider getting a 3rd party product and putting in their P3?

I know Elecraft will eventually come through, but figured I would ask the users in case someone has found something that I've not yet been able to uncover.

---
73 - Nolan K.
KI5IO

W4PF-Steve

I spoke with Elecraft last week via email on if/when might the video card for the P3 be available. Their response was they hope to have some information at the end of the month to share.

Geert Jan de Groot

Seems the mechanism to order has been opened up today - https://elecraft.com/pages/k3-k3s-options

Nolan - KI5IO

My question answered.  I just got an e-mail from Elecraft and they have posted a quick order form for K3 & K3S and P3 units / parts as noted on the form.

I got my order placed and in queue.

Here is the URL:  https://elecraft.com/pages/k3-k3s-options
---
73 - Nolan K.
KI5IO

Ray Maxfield

Ok… what does Half-dep and Full-dep mean ?

I did not see any Notes….  Ray WA6VAB K3

My question answered.  I just got an e-mail from Elecraft and they have posted a quick order form for K3 & K3S and P3 units / parts as noted on the form.

I got my order placed and in queue.

Here is the URL:  https://elecraft.com/pages/k3-k3s-options
---
73 - Nolan K.
KI5IO

Ed Pflueger

You pay either the full price or half price upfront when you order.

Ed.. AB4IQ

Ok… what does Half-dep and Full-dep mean ?

I did not see any Notes….  Ray WA6VAB K3

My question answered.  I just got an e-mail from Elecraft and they have posted a quick order form for K3 & K3S and P3 units / parts as noted on the form.

I got my order placed and in queue.

Here is the URL:  https://elecraft.com/pages/k3-k3s-options
---
73 - Nolan K.
KI5IO

Ed Pflueger

Then you owe the other half before it’s shipped if you went the Half Price route.

Ed..

Ok… what does Half-dep and Full-dep mean ?

I did not see any Notes….  Ray WA6VAB K3

My question answered.  I just got an e-mail from Elecraft and they have posted a quick order form for K3 & K3S and P3 units / parts as noted on the form.

I got my order placed and in queue.

Here is the URL:  https://elecraft.com/pages/k3-k3s-options
---
73 - Nolan K.
KI5IO

David Bunte

Ray -

It means a deposit of HALF or a deposit of the FULL cost of the item.

Dave - K9FN