Topics

NEW PRODUCT! DIGITAL DISPLAY UNIT for ELECRAFT W2 WATT METER!

Keith KV5J

This easy to install display unit* takes the guess work out of your LED lights
Easy to read 2 line display
No USB or serial cable to computer
No com port in Windows to manage
No computer needed
Plug and Play
Simply connect the SUPPLIED power splitter and PC data jumper cable
Retains all functions from the W2 front panel
All displayed info obtained directly from the W2
4" x 4.2" x 2"

GREAT ADD-ON TO AN ALREADY GREAT WATT METER!

Note:
This is not an Elecraft product!
*Elecraft W2 watt meter not included

Information and pricing goto: www.kv5j.com

David Ferrington, M0XDF

Would be interested. could you let me know what shipping to UK would be please.

73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
--
There are three truths: my truth, your truth, and the truth.
-Chinese proverb

On 10 May 2020, at 17:55, Keith KV5J via groups.io <nelasat@...> wrote:

This easy to install display unit* takes the guess work out of your LED lights
Easy to read 2 line display
No USB or serial cable to computer
No com port in Windows to manage
No computer needed
Plug and Play
Simply connect the SUPPLIED power splitter and PC data jumper cable
Retains all functions from the W2 front panel
All displayed info obtained directly from the W2
4" x 4.2" x 2"

GREAT ADD-ON TO AN ALREADY GREAT WATT METER!

Note:
This is not an Elecraft product!
*Elecraft W2 watt meter not included

Information and pricing goto: www.kv5j.com