Topics

Message Bounces

Michael Harris <mike.harris@...>

Good day,

Someone/domain feeding this list is causing an issue with email security handshaking. This apparently makes groups.io see this as a bounce.

Consequently groups.io suspends my list accounts.

I subscribe to a small number of lists hosted by groups.io and Elecraft-K3 is the only one bouncing. To avoid continuing bounce messages and account suspension I'm unsubscribing.

It's been interesting but 73 to all.

Mike VP8NO

David Ferrington, M0XDF

Well he appears to be the only one with a problem, and now we can’t help sort it out for him ☹️

-73 de M0XDF