Memory channel

mikerodgerske5gbc

I should have posed this question years ago?

Is there a way to scan memory channels?
I don’t think so , like I say I might wish I had asked years ago?

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

AB1DD

It's called channel hopping. It's located in the scanning section of the manual. page 40 in mine.
Carl
AB1DD

mikerodgerske5gbc

I’ll revisit the manual but I never got it to hop on its own.

Has anyone else actually got it to hop?

Thanks
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On Nov 20, 2021, at 5:47 AM, AB1DD <sailnauta@...> wrote:

It's called channel hopping. It's located in the scanning section of the manual. page 40 in mine.
Carl
AB1DD

mikerodgerske5gbc

Revisiting the manual, it will hop only within the same band. I have that setup for 60m. I didn’t think it would.
Sigh.

73
Mike R

7!