Topics

LP-PAN2 for sale

ab2tc

Hi all,

LP-PAN2 with K3 crystal (serial# 02777) for sale, asking $150 shipped Priority Mail. Power cable included. Includes audio cable suitable for sound card with 3.5mm TRS socket for audio, such as Asus U5, U7 and possibly others. Sorry, no spare sound card available here. The audio cable is the one once offered for sale by TelePost. It's a very neat cable solution. Paypal preferred.

Please contact me off line. I am good on qrz.com.

AB2TC - Knut

ab2tc

Hello again,

LP-PAN2 has been sold.